Rice Flour - 1 cup
Water - 1.25 cup
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Oil - 2 tsp
Grated Coconut - 2 cups
Jaggery - 1 cup
Cardamon powder - 1/8 cup (powder about 15 cardamoms)
1) Roast the rice flour (I used the store bought one) for about 3 min in medium heat and switch off.
2) Boil the water along with salt and oil. When it starts boiling, switch off or simmer to low and add the rice flour slowly, mixing it well. Try to avoid lumps by mixing it nicely.
3) Slightly grease your hands with oil and knead the dough nicely until you get a smooth ball.
4) Divide the dough into small balls (around 12).
5) Put all the ingredients under "Stuffing" in a pan and heat it in medium. Mix all well and in about 3 min it should have incorporated all the flavors nicely. Then switch off.
6) Make any shape you like with the dough balls and fill it with the stuffing of step 5. I made the dough into a small fat disc and filled the stuffing inside and then just folded it along side the diameter. Then just seal the edges. For the pyramid shape, just make a hole with a finger inside the dough ball (spread the rice flour too as it shouldn't be thick) and fill it with the stuffing and then just close it at the top. Anyway, just make sure that the outer rice flour layer is not thick, it should be thin about the thickness of a chapathi.