|Prawn Sticks @Ruchikerala|
Prawns - 10
Egg white - 1/2 cup
Bread crumbs - 1 cup
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
Lime juice - 2 tsp
Green chilly - 3
Corrainder leaves - 1 tsp chopped
1) Make a paste of all the ingredients listed under "Paste". You can even crush the green chilly and coriander leaves and mix with all others.
2) Marinate the cleaned and deveined prawns with the above paste and keep it for 2 hours. You can refrigerate it for 1 hr and 1 hr outside.
3) Then insert the toothpick from the head portion till the tail. Be careful while doing this.
4) Arrange all these prawns with toothpick in a plate.
5) Now dip each prawn stick in egg white and roll it in the bread crumbs.
6) Heat oil in a pan and put the prawn sticks. when it turns golden brown take it out.
7) Serve hot with tomato ketchup, onion rings and lemon.