|Chicken 65 @Ruchikerala|
Chicken - 1 lb (skinless and boneless)
Pepper powder - 2 tsp
Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Corn flour - 1 tbsp
Egg - 1
Oil - for frying (the chicken should immerse in the oil)
Next step ingredients
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Fennel seeds - 1/2 tsp
Ginger - 1 tbsp
Garlic - 1 tbsp
Green chilly - 5 (small)
Curry leaves - 2 springs
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Cumin powder - 1/4 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Soy sauce - 2 tsp
Hot chilly sauce or chilly garlic sauce - 1.5 tsp
Lemon juice - 2 tsp
1) Wash and cut the chicken into cubes. Chicken should be boneless.
2) Mix the chicken with the items listed under "Marinade" except oil.
3) No need to marinate and keep it for some time, you can start the frying process soon after mixing.
4) Pour enough oil in a pan such that the chicken will be immersed and then fry the chicken for just 5 mins in high heat. Make sure you don't fry the chicken too long as the chicken will turn crispy. It should be soft when pierced with a fork. Basically, the chicken will become light golden brown and then its time to switch off.
5) Take the chicken pieces from the pan and spread it in a paper towel so that the extra oil oozes out.
6) In another pan, pour some oil (you can take some oil from the earlier frying pan).
7) Add cumin seeds, fennel seeds, ginger, garlic, green chilly and curry leaves.
8) Fry for a while (2 min) and then add all the 5 powders (pepper, chilli, cumin, turmeric, garam masala) and fry for 2 more mins until the raw smell goes.
9) Now add the soy sauce and chilly sauce and mix well. Add salt too. Add 2 tsp of water just to coat well.
10) No add the fried chicken pieces and toss it well so that it is coated well with the whole mixture.
11) Fry for 2 mins and switch off.
12) Add lemon juice and serve with onion rings.
Note : I haven't added the red food color as didn't want to add something just for color which is not good for health too. If you want, you can add it just after adding the sauces to get the bright red color.